Who doesn’t love a burger? Especially when its a made in Italian style. But going out in the rainy season makes you quit the plan, is it? Worry not today or exert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is showing us the recipe of Italian Burger Basket.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 40 mins
- 4 cheese slices
- 2 burger buns
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 to 4 basil leaves
- 1 tsp chopped Parsley
- 1 bowl French Fries
- 1 tbsp corn
- 1 cup Tomato puree
- 1 cup garlic butter
- 6 to 7 slices of coloured peppers
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp cream
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tsp diced garlic
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp chopped celery
- salt to taste
- To make baskets, cut the top of the burger bun and scoop them to make a basket as shown in the video.
- Apply the garlic butter on the basket bun.
- Now, bake the buns at 180 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes (till it gets golden brown).
- Take a kadai and heat oil in it.
- Add 1 bowl of French fries and deep fry them in the oil.
- Take another frying pan and fry the pieces of that we bread.
- Move the bread slices with the French fries.
- Add 1 tbsp garlic butter in the frying pan.
- Add 2 tsp chopped garlic, 1 tsp chopped celery and 1 tbsp chopped onion.
- Add 1 tsp chilli flakes, 1 tsp herbs and 1 tsp black pepper powder.
- Add 1 cup tomato puree, 1 tbsp corn and 6 to 7 coloured peppers.
- Next, add 1 tbsp tomato ketchup, 3 to 4 basil leaves, add the French fries, bread slices and toss it.
- To make the cheese sauce, take a frying pan and add 1 cup milk, 3 cheese slices and 1 tbsp cream, salt to taste and chilli flakes.
- Mix it nicely and move it to a bowl.
- Now take the baked basket buns and add cheese sauce in the baskets.
- Next, add the filling in the baskets and again add some cheese sauce.
- Garnish it with chopped parsley and coloured peppers.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.