A lot of people prefer buying pickles rather than making it as it takes a lot of time. No matter how good the packaged pickle tastes, the magic of homemade pickle is out of this world. Today our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is showing us the recipe of Instant Lemon Pickle.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 35 to 40 mins
- 10 to 12 diced lemons
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp pickle masala
- 1 small bowl mustard dal
- 1 small bowl ginger slices
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp methi seeds
- 1 tsp kalonji seeds
- 1 small bowl saunf
- 1 tsp asafoetida
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp salt
- Take a frying pan and add 1 small bowl mustard dal, 1 small bowl saunf and a pinch of methi seeds.
- Move the mix to the mixer container and make a powder of it.
- Take another kadai and heat oil in it.
- Add 1 tsp mustard seeds and 1 tsp asafoetida.
- Add diced lemon and 1/2 tbsp ginger slices.
- Add 2 tbsp pickle masala, 1 tbsp red chilli powder and 2 tbsp salt and 2 tbsp sugar.
- Add the methi seeds powder in it.
- Add 1 tsp kalonji as a finishing touch.
So when are you planning to try it? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.