Most of us absolutely love Gulabjaam. It is our go to dessert whenever we step out for buffets. Many people love to have it with different combinations, like with vanilla ice cream or with a rasgulla. But what happens when we turn this dessert into the main course item? Can’t imagine? Worry not, today the expert of Aamhi Saare Khavayye brings you the recipe of Gulabjaam Bhaji.
Check the video of the recipe here.
Cooking time: 30-45 mins
- 100 gram Hariyali Mawa
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp Fried Onion Paste
- small bowl Tomato Puree
- 1 tbsp cashew Paste
- 2 tbsp Wheat Flour
- 1 small bowl fresh Cream
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 3/4 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp kasoori methi
- 1 tsp coriander seeds powder
- 1 tsp red chilly powder
- Take 100 grams Hariyali mawa and 2 tbsp wheat flour in a bowl.
- Add 3/4 tbsp baking powder and 2 tbsp milk.
- Make a dough out of it.
- Make small balls from the dough and deep fry them in oil till it turns dark brown.
- Next, take a kadai and add oil and butter in it.
- Add 2 tbsp onion paste, 1 small bowl of tomato puree, 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste.
- Add 1 tsp spoon coriander seeds powder, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp garam masala and 1 tsp red chilly powder to it.
- Add 1 tbsp cashew paste.
- Add water to the mixture and let it boil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add crushed kasoori methi and salt.
- Turn off the gas and add 1 small bowl fresh cream.
- Lastly, add the fried the Gulabjam in the mix and sprinkle some coriander and cheese.
- The dish is now ready to serve.
Try this twist to the dessert and let us know how was it in the comments below.
Since we are already talking about Gulabjaam, why not watch a movie named after this dessert. Check it out streaming on ZEE5.