Lately, this increasing heat is making us sweat more than our workout sessions. We may be having the best day ever while leaving home, but, by the time we reach office, it sure turns into one of the worst days because of the beads of sweats clinging to our body. So, how do we tackle such problems? The only way is to cool our body from the inside. Listening to our prayers, Aamhi Saare Khavayye has come up with a yummy Grilled Pineapple and Lemon Mocktail to keep you cool this summer.
Check the recipe below!
Watch the latest episode below:
Cooking time: 15-20 mins
- Ice cubes
- 1 peeled pineapple
- 1 bottle soda
- Sugar, as per taste
- Diced cherry
- 1/2 bowl orange juice
- 20 drops of lemon
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Cut the pineapple into pieces, sprinkle few drops of lemon, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder and 2 teaspoons of honey. Let the pineapple marinate in this concoction.
- Grill these pieces of pineapple until it turns golden brown.
- Add these pieces along with 1/2 bowl of orange juice, sugar, 10-12 drops of lemon juice, 2 teaspoons of honey. Grind this mixture.
- In another mason jar, add 2-3 cubes of ice, diced cherries and pour the mixture on the top.
Are you going to prepare this recipe soon? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Meanwhile, for more entertainment, check out the superhit Marathi show Swarajyarakshak Sambhaji streaming free on ZEE5.