Do you wish to try something new in main course? If you like curries during your meals, we have something exciting to please your taste buds. Today our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is showing us the recipe of Flower Cheese Kofta Curry.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 50 mins
- 1 bowl boiled and shredded cauliflower
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1 small bowl coriander
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic-green chilli paste
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tbsp onion puree
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tsp coriander seeds powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp asafoetida
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 small bowl cheese
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 small bowl diced green chillies
- 2 tsp amchur powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- To make kofta, take a container and add 1 bowl boiled and shredded cauliflower.
- Add 2 tbsp corn flour, 2 tbsp bread crumbs, 1/2 tbsp ginger garlic green chilli paste.
- Add 1 tsp amchur powder, 1 tsp diced green chilli, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp cumin powder and 1 tsp asafoetida.
- Next, add 1 tsp lemon juice, 2 tbsp cheese and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients nicely and make small balls(kofta).
- Take a deep frying kadai and heat oil in it.
- Add the kofta’s one by one and deep fry them.
To make the curry:
- Take a frying pan and heat ghee.
- Add 1 tsp mustard seeds, 1 tsp cumin and 1 tsp ginger-garlic-green chilli paste.
- Next, add 1 tbsp onion puree and 2 tbsp tomato puree.
- Add 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp coriander seeds powder, 1 tsp asafoetida, 1 tsp turmeric and 1/2 tsp amchur powder.
- Add half glass water and salt to the gravy.
- Add the kofta in the gravy and garnish it with white cream.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.