Shravan is considered as the most auspicious month according to the Hindu calendar. It is said that Goddess Parvati had fasted and her wish to marry Lord Shiva was fulfilled. Many devotees do fasting to please lord Shiva so that he blesses them with good fortune. Today our guest chef Manisha Labade of Aamhi Saare Khavayye shows us the recipe of Fasting Idli which you can have to during fasting.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 25 mins
- Half bowl sabudana flour
- 1 bowl samo seeds (Bhagar)
- 1 tbsp curd
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- Take a bowl and add 1 bowl samo seeds, half bowl sabudana flour, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tbsp curd and 1 cup water.
- Make a paste and keep the batter aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Take the idli steamer tray and grease it with oil.
- Add the batter in the tray and keep it inside the steamer for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Once done, move them to a plate and serve them with green chutney.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.