There are three types of foodies vegetarians, non-vegetarians and eggeterians. The ones who prefer eating egg instead of meat, a wise choice isn’t it? Egg indeed is a great source of proteins and vitamin and it is also easy to make. Today our guest chef Priyanka is showing us the recipe of Egg Makhani. We are sure that you have tasted Paneer Makhani or Chicken Makhani but this recipe is specially made for the egg lovers.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1/2 tbsp cashew paste
- 3 boiled eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp boiled onion paste
- 1/2 tsp kasuri methi (dried fenugreek leaves)
- 1 tsp butter paneer masala
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Take a frying pan and add 1 tbsp butter, 1 tbsp tomato puree, 2 tsp onion paste, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp turmeric powder and 1 tsp garam masala.
- Next, turn the flame to low and add milk in a small portion.
- If you add all the milk at once then it might get spoiled.
- Let it cook for a minute.
- Add 1/2 tbsp cashew paste, 1/2 tsp kasuri methi, 1 tsp butter paneer masala, 3 boiled eggs and salt to taste.
- Let it cook for 3 minutes.
- Once done transfer it to a bowl and serve it with naan.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.