They say happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast. And the recipe that our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is showing us today is less time consuming, easy and tastes awesome. No points for guessing as you read the title already. Egg Bite Pizza is a fusion recipe made with the regular ingredients of an omelette but what makes it unique is the pizza base that is chapati or roti.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 2 chapatis
- 1 tsp mixed capsicum
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp chopped onion
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tbsp cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chat masala
- Take a bowl and beat the eggs.
- Add 1 tsp mixed capsicum, 1 tsp chopped onion, 1 tsp fresh coriander leaves, 1 tsp black pepper powder, 1 tsp chat masala, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp salt and beat all the ingredients.
- Take a frying pan and heat 1 tbsp butter in it.
- Now spread half egg mix on the frying pan.
- Add the chapati on the egg mix.
- Spread the remaining egg mixture on top of the chapati.
- Fry the chapati and egg mix from both the sides.
- Once done, move it to a serving dish and garnish it with shredded cheese.
- You can enjoy this tasty breakfast dish with ketchup.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.