Diwali is the favourite festival of every Khavayya because it comes with its own Faral items that you will find in every Maharashtrian household. Ladoo is one item which is available with different flavours and can be customized according to your taste. Today our guest chef Shraddha Tai shows us the recipe of Badshahi Ladoo. Made with chana dal, coconut and pure ghee, this is an interesting dish that you must include in your Diwali faral.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 2 tbsp chana dal soaked in water and grinded
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup ghee
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cashew
- 1 tsp almond
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp nutmeg powder
- Take a frying pan and fry 1 cup desiccated coconut.
- Transfer it to a bowl.
- Next, add 1 cup water, 1 tbsp sugar and make its syrup.
- Take another pan and add 1 tbsp ghee, 2 tbsp chana dal, 1 cup sugar syrup, 1 tsp cashew, 1 tsp almonds, 1 tsp nutmeg powder, 1 tsp cardamom powder and 1 tbsp fried coconut.
- Let it cool down.
- Once done, make ladoo’s from the mixture.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.