Do you like to start your day with a healthy breakfast which is also sweetish in flavour? Well, that is what most of us want but apparently, there are very fewer options available that can be made with such little time. To help you with this, our guest chef is showing us the recipe of Dapoda which is a quick and easy one. Made with natural sweeteners like jaggery, banana and honey, this is a dish that will help you to stay active.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 2 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 cup jaggery powder
- 1 tsp rawa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp salt
- Take a bowl and add 1 cup mashed banana, 1 cup jaggery powder, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp ghee, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp rawa and 2 tbsps whole wheat flour.
- Mix all the ingredients nicely.
- Take a frying pan but do not turn on the gas.
- Add ghee on the frying pan and spread the banana batter on it.
- Now turn on the gas and keep it on medium flames.
- Cover the spread with a lid.
- After a while, flip the Dapoda to fry it from both sides.
- Once done, move it to a plate.
- Cut it into pieces and serve it.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.