Oats are one of the healthiest breakfast options as it has a high nutrition value and helps to stay active all day. But today we are reintroducing this in a new avatar and you may call it an Indian version of this snack. The expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayee has given a Mughlai twist for all kebab lovers. Here’s how you can make Dal Oats Kebab.
Watch the episode below:
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 1 bowl of Oats
- 1 bowl of smashed chana dal and moong dal
- 1 tsp Ginger, garlic and chilly paste
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Coriander seeds powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1 tsp Chaat masala
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- Red chilly powder
- Take a container and add a bowl of oats, 1 bowl of smashed boiled chana dal and moong dal, 1 tsp coriander seeds powder, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp Garam masala, 1 tsp ginger garlic chilly paste.
- Next, add 1 tsp green chilly paste, 1 tsp turmeric, Red chilly powder and salt according to taste, a pinch of chaat masala and coriander leaves.
- Now mix all the ingredients and make a dough.
- Make kebabs from the mixture.
- Add oil to the frying pan and shallow fry the kebabs.
- Once the kebab turns golden brown, move it to the serving dish.
Isn’t it the perfect appetiser before the main course? Let us know how was it in the comments section below.
While enjoying this tasty recipe, you can watch The Sholay Girl a ZEE5 Original film based on the life and struggle of Reshma Pathan.