Be it a mouthwatering snack or a delicious main course, a chutney always adds that extra flavour to the overall experience. Some chutneys are so amazing that they can even be eaten along with bread or chapato. Today the expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye will help us with the recipe of one such lip-smacking curry leaves chutney.
Take a look at the episode below:
Cooking time: 25-30 mins
- 1 bowl curry Leaves
- 5 to 6 dry red chilly
- 1 medium bowl dry coconut
- 2 tbsp Urad Dal
- 1 tbsp chana dal
- 2 tbsp coriander seeds
- 2 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp oil
- All the ingredients need to be fried in the kadai one by one.
- To begin with, add 1 bowl curry leaves in the pan and add 1 tbsp oil and roast it.
- Add 1 medium bowl dry coconut and fry it.
- Similarly, fry 5 to 6 dry red chillies and 1 tbsp chana dal one by one.
- Next, roast 2 tbsp urad dal and 2 tbsp white sesame seeds one by one.
- Add oil in the pan and fry 2 tbsp coriander seeds and 2 pieces of tamarind together.
- Once all the ingredients are fried, mix all the ingredients together and add salt.
- Next grind the mixture in the grinder.
- Once done serve it in a bowl and the recipe is ready to eat.
P.S. You can also enjoy this with idli or bhakri.
Let us know how was the taste and your experience while making it. For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye.
While enjoying your meal also watch The Sholay Girl a ZEE5 Original film based on the life and struggle of Reshma Pathan.