Cucumber is a vegetable that helps to keep our body hydrated and similarly, papaya is a rich source of fibre and is loaded with Vitamin A and C . Today our guest chef Pournima who is a principal shows us the recipe of Cucumber Papaya Cutlets which taste amazing and also helps you to stay healthy.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 1/2 bowl of shredded cucumber
- 3 dry red chillies
- 1/2 bowl of shredded papaya
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1/2 bowl of steamed rice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp coriander seeds powder
- 5 garlic cloves
- Sugar to taste
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
- Take a mixer container and add 3 dry red chillies, 5 cloves of garlic, 1 tsp coriander seeds powder, 1 tbsp water and grind it.
- Take a bowl and add 1/2 bowl of shredded cucumber, 1/2 bowl of shredded papaya, 1/2 bowl of steamed rice, 2 tbsp bread crumbs, 2 tbsp gram flour, salt to taste, sugar to taste, 1 tsp garam masala, 2 tsp lemon juice and 2 tbsp red chilli mix.
- Now mix all the ingredients and make cutlets.
- Heat oil for deep frying and add cutlets in the oil.
- Wait until the cutlets turn golden brown.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.