Corn is something you can eat for breakfast, snack or a meal and you still won’t get bored. Even we hate eating veggies but corn is something that goes with literally everything and tastes awesome. Today our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye has curated a lightly spicy and nutritious recipe of Corn Koftas dipped fresh Spinach Curry. Sounds interesting right? Without wasting much time, lets get started.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 20 to 30 mins
- 2 slices of wheat bread
- 1 cup boiled spinach
- 1 tbsp chopped tomato
- 3 to 4 green chillies
- 2 tbsp boiled and mashed corn
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 3 peeled garlic
- 1 finger sized ginger
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp salt
- Dip two bread slices in water and squeeze them.
- Now move the bread to a bowl and add 2 tbsp boiled corn, 1 tsp salt.
- Mix them nicely and make koftas from the mixture.
- Take a kadai and heat oil for deep frying.
- Add the kofta’s one by one and deep fry them.
- Take a mixer jar and add 1 cup boiled spinach, 1 tbsp chopped tomato, 1 tbsp chopped onion, 3 to 4 green chillies, 3 peeled garlic cloves, 1 finger sized ginger and make a paste in the mixer.
- Take a frying pan and add oil in it.
- Next add the spinach mixture, 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp salt and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the corn koftas in the curry and your dish is ready to serve.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.