House parties are absolutely amazing and we hold no doubts about it. Friends, memories and home-cooked food, that’s all it takes. If you are khavayya too and planning to host a party anytime soon, then check out this recipe of Corn Cheese Balls shown by our guest chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye. The melted cheese with a crispy covering is truly a gastronomical delight.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup boiled and mashed sweet corn
- 1 cup boiled mashed potato
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup whole wheat flour paste
- 1 tbsp chopped capsicum
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 6 cheese cubes
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 2 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp diced green chilli
- 1 tsp ginger garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Take a bowl and add 1 cup boiled and mashed sweet corn, 1 cup boiled and mashed potato, 1 tbsp chopped mixed capsicum, 2 tsp coriander, 1 tsp diced green chilli, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp ginger garlic powder and mix all the ingredients.
- Add 1 tbsp cornflour and mix it.
- Take another bowl and add 6 cheese cubes, 1 tsp chilli flakes, 1 tsp mixed herbs and mix it.
- Now take a portion of the mixture and keep the cheese cube in the centre.
- Cover it with the corn mixture from all the sides.
- Dip the corn cheese balls in whole wheat flour paste and then in the bread crumbs.
- Take a Kadai and heat oil for deep frying.
- Deep fry the dipped cheese balls and serve them.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.