Are you deciding how to make the festival of colours sweeter this year? Well, we have you covered with a delicious recipe of Coconut Vadi. It is taken from Aamhi Saare Khavayye streaming on ZEE5. Excited? Check the recipe below.
Cooking time: 30-45 mins
- 1 bowl grated tender coconut
- 1 bowl rava
- Cardamom (Elaichi)
- 1 bowl ghee
- 1 bowl sugar
- 1 bowl sliced dry fruits
- Heat up a pan and add some ghee in it. Then, add some rava and fry it for some time.
- Add dry fruits and cardamom seeds to it. Stir the mixture well.
- After this, add grated tender coconut along with sugar. Mix this well.
- Add half a bowl of water and let it boil off. This binds the mixture together.
- Take a plate and rub some ghee on it. Lay this mixture on the plate and make squares out of it.
- You could garnish it by sticking an almond on top of each vadi.
After making this, do let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Meanwhile, check another delicious episode of Aamhi Saare Khavayye with the Tula Pahate Re actress Abhidnya Bhave.