Who doesn’t love chocolates? Be it a toddler or an adult, chocolate is everyone’s weakness and we know it. They say making chocolate is not as easy as it looks, but today our guest chef of Aamhi Saare Khvayye is going to help us with that. Chef Swaroopa presents the recipe of Chocolate rocks. This is a quick recipe that you can make for a birthday party or any other occasion. Without wasting much time lets get to the recipe.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1 cup cashew
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Take a frying pan and roast 1 cup cashews and 1 cup almonds.
- Transfer the roasted cashews and almonds to a bowl.
- Now, add 1 glass water in the frying pan and keep a bowl in it.
- Add 1 cup dark chocolate and let it melt.
- Transfer it to a bowl and let it cool.
- Add the roasted dry fruits in the chocolate.
- Next, take a baking tray and grease it with oil.
- Place butter paper on the tray and place the chocolate mix in equal portions.
- Garnish it with desiccated coconut and keep them in the refrigerator for 12 to 15 minutes.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.