Be it Mumbai or Delhi or any part of the country, Pani Puri is the most favourite snack for Indians. Can you imagine this mouth-watering snack becoming a dessert? For those who have a sweet tooth, Aamhi Saare Khavayye brings you Pani Puri with a twist. Aren’t you excited for this one?
Take a look at the recipe below.
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
- 1 Sweet pan
- 1 bowl milk
- Chocolate wafer balls
- Silver balls
- 6 to 7 Puri’s
- 1 bowl melted chocolate
- 1 bowl Vanilla ice cream
- Make a hole in the puri and dip it into the melted chocolate.
- Add some sprinkles and silver balls on the puri and let it set for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Take 1 sweet Pan and grind it in the mixer.
- Add 2 tablespoon ice cream and 1 cup milk in the same container and mix it.
- Once the Puri is set, add Mukhwas, Chocolate wafer balls and some ice cream on it.
- Take the Pan and milk mixture out from the container and serve it with the puri.
When are you planning to make this? Let us know your feedback in the comments section below.
While having this dessert you can also watch Mahesh Babu in Spyder a love story of an intelligent officer.