For over a decade, Chinese street food has slowly claimed its place on the throne while capturing the attention of foodies. From Bhel to Dosa, everything (you name it!) has a Chinese version to it. Jumping on this bandwagon, the folks of Aamhi Saare Khavayye are showing you the recipe of a delicious Chinese Burger. So, the next time, during those emergency hunger-pangs, you could prepare it in your kitchen.
Before you proceed, watch the recipe below:
Cooking time: 45 mins
- 2 burger buns
- 1 bowl capsicum different colours
- fried noodles, for garnishing
- 3 teaspoons cornflour
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- chopped cabbage
- 2 teaspoons Schezwan Chutney
- cheese, for garnishing
- 2 teaspoons Mayonnaise sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 bowl coriander
- soya sauce
- red chilli sauce
- 2-3 teaspoons green chilli
- salt, as per taste
1. Preparation for the Tikki:
- Take 1 bowl each of cabbage and capsicum, 1/2 bowl of coriander, 1/2 teaspoon each of black pepper, chillies, garlic powder and salt.
- Add 1 teaspoon of cornflour along with 1/2 bowl of water to the mixture. Mix this well and make tikki out of this.
- Quickly fry this Tikki in the pan.
2. Preparation for the sauce 1:
- Following this, take 2 teaspoons each of chilli and cabbage.
- While frying them, at the side, make cornflour paste by adding 2 teaspoons of cornflour. Add soya and red chilli sauce in this paste.
- Put this paste in the pan as chilli and cabbage are frying.
- Add salt and black pepper (as per taste) in this mixture.
- The sauce is ready after the mixture thickens. Garnish it with coriander.
3. Preparation for the sauce 2:
- Mix 2 teaspoons of Mayonnaise and Schezwan Chutney each.
- In another pan, heat up the butter and fry the buns.
- Apply the sauce 2 on the first layer of the bun.
- Put the fried tikki on it and top it off with fried noodles.
- Finally, add sauce 1 on the fried noodles and close the burger.
- Grate the cheese on this burger for garnishing.
Are you salivating already? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below. To go with the burger, we have a recipe of Matka Kulfi ready for you.
Meanwhile, for more entertainment, check out Ratris Khel Chale 2 streaming free on ZEE5.