Invented in the city of Nawabs, Lucknow, Galouti Kebabs are known for their soft texture. Though these kebabs are usually made using mutton, our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is showing us to make it with chicken. Are you interested to learn this recipe? Then let’s learn the recipe of Chicken Galouti Kebab.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 45 to 50 mins
- Mint leaves
- 1 bowl chicken keema
- 1 small bowl fried onion
- 7 to 8 fried cashews
- 1 cup ghee
- 1 tsp rose water
- Processed cheese
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Bay leaf
- 1 small bowl green chillies
- 1 small bowl diced ginger
- 1 small bowl diced garlic
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp kevda water
- 2 black cardamom
- 3 cardamom
- 1 mace
- 3 cloves
- 1 tsp saunf
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- ½ tbsp salt
- Take a container and heat 1 tbsp ghee in it.
- Add a cinnamon stick, a bay leaf, one black cardamom, one mace, two to three small cardamoms, three cloves, 1 tsp black pepper and a pinch of saunf.
- Now, add 1 tsp diced green chilli, 1 tsp garlic and 1 tsp crushed ginger.
- Next, add 1 bowl chicken keema, 1 tbsp chilli powder, ½ tbsp salt.
- Turn off the flame and add 1 bowl of fried onion, 7 to 8 fried cashew and cheese.
- Add 5 to 6 mint leaves, 1 tsp kevda water and 1 tsp rose water.
- Add 1 tsp garam masala powder and mix it.
- Move the mix to a container and make a paste of it using the mixer grinder(makes sure it is not liquid as you have to make kebabs with it)
- Take another frying pan and heat ghee in it.
- Make small kebabs with the paste and fry it on the pan.
- Take a serving plate and keep small parathas on it.
- Once the kebabs are fried, serve them on the parathas.
- Garnish with green chutney.
This recipe can be perfect for house parties or dinner. So when are you planning to try it? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.