The recipe that we are going to learn today certainly needs no introduction. Tender and juicy chicken covered with a crispy layer of seasoned herbs and spices. We are quite sure that hearing this you might be craving for it already. So without much ado, let’s get started as our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye will show us how to make Chicken Fingers. You will need a little bit of patience for this one but trust us, it is worth the wait.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 60 mins
- 1 tbsp crushed cornflakes
- 1 bowl boneless chicken
- 1 tbsp refined wheat flour
- 2 eggs without yolk
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp curd
- 1 and ½ tsp ginger-garlic-chilli paste
- 2 tsp chat masala
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp salt
- Take a bowl and add the boneless chicken.
- Add 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp turmeric powder, mix it nicely and let it marinate for 10 minutes.
- Take another bowl and add 2 tbsp curd, 1 and ½ tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp chat masala, 1 tsp garlic powder and mix all the ingredients.
- Now add the egg white in the mix with the marinated chicken.
- Keep it for marination for 30 minutes or more.
- Take another bowl and add 1 cup refined wheat flour, 1 tbsp cornflour, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp chat masala, 1 tsp salt, 1 tbsp crushed corn flakes and mix it.
- Take a kadai and heat oil for deep frying.
- Next, take the marinated chicken piece and dip it into the flour mix and deep fry them in oil.
- Once the chicken turns golden brown, move it to a dish and drain the excess oil using tissue paper.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.