Grown up in the country rich in spices, no one can evade the magic of Pani Puri. This sweet, sour and spicy snack might have different names all across India, but people are in love with it everywhere. So, Aamhi Saare Khavayye took this opportunity to show an interesting variation in this recipe. You can add cheese to it and make Cheese Ball Pani puri!
Watch the recipe below:
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 bowl mashed potato
- 2 teaspoons tamarind chutney
- Pudina chutney, as per taste
- 1 bowl breadcrumbs
- 1/2 bowl maida paste
- Cheese cubes, as per requirement
- 1 teaspoon Pani Puri masala
- Salt, as per taste
- Mix together 1 bowl of mashed potato, 2 teaspoons of tamarind chutney, 1 teaspoon of panipuri masala and salt and pudina chutney as per taste.
- After mixture this is ready, add 1 bowl of bread crumbs.
- Then, make balls out of this and flatten them. Keep the cheese cube in the centre and wrap it.
- Dip this in the maida paste and stick crushed puris on them.
- Finally, deep fry it in hot oil.
When are you going to make this dish? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
For more entertainment, check out Kanala Khada streaming free on ZEE5.