When there are kids in the house, feeding them healthy foods can be a challenge. Each day, you have to wake up with a new technique to make a healthy dish creatively. More importantly, the vegetables have to be disguised from your child’s vision. To solve this problem, Aamhi Saare Khavayye has come up with an interesting Carrot Rava Tikki recipe to make your morning easier. Check the recipe below!
Watch the video, before you proceed:
Cooking time: 30-40 mins
- 1 bowl rava
- 1 bowl shredded boiled potato
- coriander, as per taste
- 1 bowl steamed and squashed potato
- 1 bowl shredded carrots
- 1 bowl diced and boiled green capsicum
- 1 bowl diced and boiled beans
- chaat masala
- ginger garlic paste
- salt, as per taste
- Take some water in a pan.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of ova, 1 teaspoon of oil and 1 bowl of rava. Mix the ingredients well and heat them until they are cooked.
- In the other vessel, take 1 bowl of shredded boiled potatoes, 1 bowl of carrots, 1 bowl of steamed capsicum and beans, 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, salt, 1/2 teaspoon of chaat masala and sprinkle it with coriander.
- Blend this mixture properly.
- Sprinkle the rava mixture with coriander. Mix these two ingredients.
- Then, stuff the vegetable blend in it and fry it in the oil pan.
Let us know if you loved making this recipe in the comments below.
Meanwhile, have you enjoyed watching this show? Then, check out another superhit Marathi serial Ratris Khel Chale 2 streaming free on ZEE5.