Broccoli and zucchini are mostly used in making Continental dishes and salads. But recently, our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye has given it a desi twist as he mixed Broccoli with Indian masalas for a sandwich. Let us learn how to make Broccoli Masala Cheesy Sandwich.
Watch the recipe below:
Cooking time: 30-40 mins
- 1 bowl shredded Broccoli
- 1 tbsp gram Flour
- 1/2 bowl onion
- Processed Cheese
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp Kolhapuri Onion Garlic masala
- Green chutney
- 1 tbsp green chillies
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 2 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tbsp red chilly powder
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Take a kadai and heat oil in it. Add 1 tsp mustard seeds, 1 tbsp green finely chopped chillies and 1 tbsp gram flour and mix it.
- Add 1 and 1/2 tbsp Kolhapuri onion garlic masala, 1 tbsp red chilly powder and 1/2 bowl of diced onion and mix it.
- Add 2 tsp chaat masala and 1 bowl of shredded broccoli and mix it.
- Then add 1 tsp garam masala, salt, 1 tsp sugar and butter and saute it for a minute.
- Turn off the gas and wait until the mixture reaches normal temperature.
- To make the sandwich, take two bread slice and apply butter on it.
- Next, apply green chutney on it.
- Take the broccoli mix and spread it on the bread.
- Top it with shredded cheese and coriander and put another slice of bread on it.
- Lastly, grill the sandwich and serve in a plate with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
Isn’t it the perfect evening snack which is healthy and tasty? Let us know your feedback in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye streaming on ZEE5.