Biscuits are a part of our daily routine and most of us love to have it with tea. We thought that it was just a tidbit snack but our guest chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye has redefined the snack with his culinary skills. You may have heard of biscuit cake but today we will learn how to make Biscuit Vadi. This dish is simple and doesn’t take much time. without much ado, let’s get started.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup powdered biscuit
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup roasted rawa
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp gulkand
- Take a frying pan and heat 1 tbsp ghee.
- Now add 1 cup roasted rawa and fry it.
- Add 1 tbsp sugar, 1 cup powdered biscuit, 1 tsp cardamom powder, 1 tbsp milk and stir it.
- Transfer the mix to a bowl and add 1 tbsp gulkand and mix it well.
- Take a baking tray and cover it with butter paper.
- Spread the mixture in the tray and garnish it with cashews and almonds.
- Let it set for 15 minutes.
- Once done, cut it in the shape of vadi.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.