Whenever we visit the rural areas we love the food there. What makes it special is not only its taste but also the way they prepare the recipe. Unlike us, they have multiple ways to cook their food and one of them is cooking using bamboo. Our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is showing us one such recipe that is Bharleli Bamboo Vangi. Without wasting much time let’s get started.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 50 mins
- 2 tbsp groundnut powder
- 7 to 8 small brinjal
- 2 tbsp chopped tomato
- 2 tbsp Curd
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tbsp onion garlic masala
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 green chillies
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp asafoetida
- 1 tsp Kasuri methi
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Take a bowl and add 2 tbsp groundnut powder, 2 tbsp chopped tomato and 2 tbsp chopped onion.
- Next, 1 tbsp add onion-garlic masala (Kolhapuri masala), 2 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste, 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tsp turmeric powder and 1 tsp cumin.
- Next, add 1 tsp asafoetida and 2 tsp coriander, 1 tsp Kasuri methi, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp sugar.
- Add 1 tbsp curd, 2 tsp oil and mix all the ingredients nicely.
- Now, take the brinjal and make cuts in it.
- Add the mixture in the brinjals.
- Take a bamboo and add the stuffed brinjal in it.
- Also add the stuffing with 2 to 3 green chillies, 1 tsp oil and water in it.
- Cover the bamboo with a foil and keep it on the flames for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Once done, turn off the flame and let the bamboo cool.
- Uncover the foil and take out the brinjals and serve it hot.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.