Every time there is a special occasion at home, placing an order for a cake is high up on our list. We tell the baker to customise it according to our demands. But, instead of ordering it, why not prepare the cake on our own? It’s easy, as Aamhi Saare Khavayye shows you how to make a Berry Dry Fruit Cake.
Before you proceed, watch the episode below:
Cooking time: 30-45 minutes
- 1 bowl rava
- 1/2 bowl milk
- 1 bowl sliced apples
- 1 bowl crushed berries
- 1/2 bowl curd
- sugar, as per required
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 3/4 bowl baking powder
- 1/2 bowl dry fruits
- Mix 1 bowl of rava with 1/2 bowl of milk and 1/2 bowl of curd. Keep the mixture to ferment for six to seven hours until it rises.
- Add 1 bowl of crushed berries, apples, 3/4 bowl of baking powder, 1/2 bowl of dry fruits, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder along with sugar as per required to the fermented mixture.
- Mix this well.
- Take a baking cooker, swipe the insides of the vessel with ghee and wheat flour.
- Add the mixture into the cooker and spread it evenly.
- Cover all the holes of the baking cooker with coins. Just keep one hole open to let the steam pass.
- The cake will be ready in 30 mins.
Is your mouth watering already? So, why don’t you make this recipe at home and let us know your opinions in the comments below?
Meanwhile, check out more such entertainment streaming free on ZEE5.