In summers people often prefer to consume more juices and shakes. Today our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is making a milkshake that too with the richness of anjeer (fig). This recipe also consists of chana dal which will satisfy your hunger too. Interesting isn’t it? Without wasting much time, let’s take a look at the recipe of Anjeer Chana Dal Milkshake.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 1 glass milk
- 1 banana
- 3 to 4 dry anjeer rings soaked in water
- 1 bowl chana dal
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp saffron
- 2 to 3 roasted almonds
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- Take a kadai and add 1 glass milk in it
- Heat the milk and add saffron.
- Add 2 tbsp sugar and mix it nicely.
- Take a mixer container and add 2 tbsp chana dal
- Make a powder of it.
- Now turn off the flame and let it cool down.
- Once done move it into a bowl.
- Take 3 to 4 anjeer, 1 banana and cut it into small pieces.
- Add the fruits in the mixer container.
- Add the roasted chana dal powder, 1 tsp cardamom powder and boiled milk in the container.
- Mix all the ingredients using the mixer.
- After all the ingredients are nicely mixed, move it to a serving glass.
- Lastly, garnish it with chopped roasted almonds.
So when are you planning to try it? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.