Which is the most popular vegetarian starter? Well, there is no doubt that it is Paneer Tikka. Today our guest chef shows us the recipe of Amritsari Paneer Tikka which has a slightly spicy flavour for those who like things a little hot. Without much ado, let’s see the recipe of this aromatic and delicious north Indian dish.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 2 tbsp fried gram flour
- 1 cup Paneer
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp lemon
- 1 tsp carom seeds
- 1 tsp chat masala
- 1 tsp coriander seeds powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- salt to taste
- Take a bowl and add 2 tbsp fried gram flour, 1 tsp coriander seeds powder, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tsp carom seeds, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste and 1 tsp lemon juice.
- Now add a half cup of water and mix all the ingredients nicely.
- Add the paneer and leave it aside for marination.
- Meanwhile, take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
- Add the paneer pieces from both the sides and serve it with tomato sauce or green chutney.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.