Craving for something spicy and chatpata? Worry not, we got you covered. Our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is showing us the recipe of Amla Green Chilly Pickle as this will surely suffice your cravings instantly.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 45 mins
- 10 to 15 green chillies
- 1 medium bowl amla
- 1 medium bowl mango + ginger slices
- Mustard oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp methi seeds
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp asafoetida
- 1 tbsp ova
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp bowl mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp saunf
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Heat the frying pan and add 1 tbsp mustard seeds, 1 tbsp coriander seeds, 1 tbsp cumin, 1 tbsp saunf, 1 tbsp ova and 1 tbsp methi seeds.
- Roast all the ingredients.
- Use the grinder to make a powder of it.
- Next, take a bowl and add 10-15 green chillies, 1 medium bowl chopped amla and 1 medium bowl mango-ginger slices.
- Add the spice powder and lemon juice, 1 tbsp salt and mix it nicely.
- To make the tadka, take a frying pan and heat mustard oil in it.
- Add 1 tsp asafoetida and 1 tsp turmeric, and turn off the gas and wait for 5 minutes.
- Now add this tadka to the mixed ingredients in the bowl.
- Lastly, add 1 tsp vinegar and mix it so that flavour is equally spread.
- Your pickle is ready to serve.
So when are you planning to try this recipe in your kitchen? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.