Cravings are difficult to control, especially if food items are filled with mouth-watering ingredients like corn, cheese and mushroom, right? Well if you have been on a strict diet since a while, you deserve to have a cheat day and binge your heart out! We have the ultimate dish for you- Mushroom Corn Cheese Balls, prepared by our guest chef Naveena.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1 tbsp boiled mushrooms
- 1 tbsp boiled and mashed potato
- 1 tbsp bread crumbs
- 2 tsp wheat flour
- 2 tsp green capsicum
- 2 tsp shredded cheese
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 2 tsp boiled corn
- 1 tsp coriander
- 2 tsp rice flour
- 1 tsp coriander seeds powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Take a bowl and add 1 tbsp of potato, 1 tbsp of mushrooms, 2 tsp of capsicum, 2 tsp of boiled corn, 2 tsp of shredded cheese, 1 tsp of coriander seeds powder, 1 tsp of cumin powder, 1 tsp of chat masala, 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp of turmeric powder, 1 tsp of red chilli powder and 1 tsp of coriander.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Next, add 2 tsp of wheat flour, 2 tsp of cornflour, 2 tsp rice flour and salt to taste.
- Make balls out of this mixture.
- Then, make a cornflour paste by adding 1 tsp of water in 2 tsp of cornflour.
- Take 1 tbsp of bread crumbs in a separate dish.
- Now, dip the mushroom corn balls in the cornflour paste and then roll them in the breadcrumbs.
- Once done, deep fry them in oil.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.