No one ever needs a special occasion to eat sweets, right? But preparing a sweet dish is a taxing job and we guess that is why they say ‘sabar ka phal meetha hota hai.’ Today our guest chef Bhakti shows us a sweet recipe of Dryfruits Wadi which needs no extra preparation and is very simple. You will know what heaven must feel like, the moment that white chocolate will melt in your mouth!
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 cup white chocolate
- 2 tbsp of cashews
- 2 tbsp of almonds
- 5 dates
- 2 tbsp pista
- 2 tbsp of raisins
- 1 tsp ghee
- 1 tsp of sprinkles
- Take a frying pan and roast 2 tbsp cashews, 2 tbsp almonds and 2 tbsp pistas.
- Now take a mixer container and grind the roasted dry fruits in it.
- Transfer it to a bowl.
- Take another mixer container and add 2 tbsp raisins, 5 dates and grind it.
- Add the mixture to the dry fruit powder.
- Now add the mixture to a container with 1 tbsp desiccated coconut and grind it again.
- Take a tray and grease it with oil.
- Transfer the mixture in the tray and spread it.
- Then, take a frying pan and boil 1 glass water in it.
- Keep a bowl of 1 cup white chocolate in the centre and let it melt.
- Once the chocolate is melted, add it on the mixture and add some sprinkles.
- Keep it in the fridge for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once it is set, cut it in the shape of wadis and your dish is ready to serve!
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.