Do you enjoy Spanish food? In case you haven’t tried and want to make something for your family then we have a perfect recipe for you. Aamhi Saare Khavayee shows how to make a Spanish Coca. As much as the name, the recipe is equally interesting. For people who are not aware of it, it is a Spanish pizza or flatbread. So are you excited to make it? Take a look at the episode below:
Cooking time: 45-50 mins
- Blanched spinach
- White flour
- Chopped onions
- Feta cheese
- Blanched coloured peppers
- Olive oil
- Black olives
- Nutmeg powder
- Black pepper
- Baking powder
- Sea salt
- To make the topping, take a grill pan and add butter.
- Add 7 to 8 peeled garlic clove, 3 chopped onions, coloured peppers and toss it with a pinch black pepper, a few thyme leaves and a pinch of sea salt.
- Toss all the ingredients and move it to a bowl.
- Add 6 to 7 leaves of spinach to the frying pan and add a pinch of sea salt, black pepper and nutmeg powder and toss it. Once done move it to a bowl.
- Now you need to make a dough, to do so take 1 bowl of flour and add some salt, sugar and half 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- Lastly, add water and make dough out of it. Keep the dough aside for half an hour and then continue with the preparation.
- Now spread the dough evenly in a baking tray and make small holes using a fork.
- Apply the olive oil with a brush.
- Add the topping of fried garlic, onion, coloured pepper and spinach.
- Next, add the black olives, fresh thyme and sea salt.
- Add some feta cheese and bake it at 220 degrees for 12 minutes.
Once it turns golden brown, consider it as done. You can serve it with any sauce of your choice.
Isn’t it an easy and interesting dish to try at home? Let us know how did you like it in the comments below.
For more entertainment, while enjoying your favourite dish, check out Kanala Khada streaming free on ZEE5.