As a big festival knocks at our doorstep, the biggest difficulty is not knowing what to make for the family. Everyone wants to please their family members. This year, too, for Gudi Padwa if you are facing the same dilemma, then, Aamhi Saare Khavayye streaming on ZEE5 has got you covered.
Here are recipes, you could try this Gudi Padwa!
Watch the video below:
1. Toor Dal Kachori
- 1 bowl boiled corn
- 1 bowl wheat flour dough
- 1 bowl boiled toor dana
- 1 chilli
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2-3 garlic
- sugar, as per taste
- salt, as per taste
- Take 1 bowl of boiled toor dana, 2-3 pieces of chillis, 2-3 garlic, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon coriander, salt and sugar, as per taste. Mix this well and grind it.
- Add 1 bowl of boiled corn in this mixture.
- Make dough balls and roll them. Fill this mixture inside it.
- Fry it.
2. Spicy Puran Poli
- Dough made of wheat flour, turmeric, maida and salt
- 1 bowl cooked chana dal
- 1 teaspoon tup
- 1 bowl wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon hing
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- salt., as per taste
- Take cooked chana dal in a bowl.
- Heat up another pan. Add 1 teaspoon tup, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, 1/2 teaspoon hing and salt as per taste.
- Put this heated mixture on the chana dal. Stir this well.
- Then, roll the dough into a curvy bowl-like shape. Add above mixture in it and flatten it.
- Fry this Puran Poli on the frying pan.
3. Anjeer Khawa Roll
- 1 bowl maida dough
- castor sugar
- 1 and 1/2 bowl khawa
- 1 bowl dried anjeer
- 1 bowl dry fruits
- kesar syrup, for garnishing
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- cherries, for garnishing
- The maida dough is made of 1 bowl of maida along with milk and salt as per requirement. After the dough is kneaded, keep it for 20 minutes.
- Take 1 and 1/2 bowl of khawa, 1 bowl of dry fruits, 1 bowl of dried anjeer, 1 and 1/2 down of castor sugar. Mix these ingredients thoroughly.
- Flatten the maida dough and add this above mixture in the dough. For the maid to wrap properly do a swipe of water. De-fry this and garnish it with Kesar and cherry.
Which amongst the above recipes are you going to make? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Meanwhile, for more entertainment, check out Sanjay Mone’s fun chat show Kanala Khada streaming free on ZEE5.