It’s fun to add a zing to your regular varan-bhaat and poli-bhaji by cooking yummy sides. Thinking about sides, you will start imagining your grandma’s handmade pickle or kurdaya. But, in case you are running out of that, Aamhi Saare Khavayye is giving you an equally delicious alternative by making Potato Lollipops. It is easy to make and hassle-free. Check the recipe below!
Watch the recipe below:
Cooking time: 15-30 minutes.
- breadcrumbs with a mixture of Italian and chilli flakes
- 2 mashed potatoes
- 50 grams mashed paneer
- chopped onion
- ginger garlic paste
- red chilli powder
- Take mashed potatoes, paneer, coriander 1/2 chopped onion, 2 teaspoons of coriander, 2 teaspoons of ginger garlic paste, 2 teaspoons of red chilli powder and salt, as per taste. Mix these ingredients well.
- Add 1 bowl of breadcrumbs for lollipops to become crispy.
- Then, add water and make a paste out of 5-6 teaspoons of maida.
- Make balls out of the above potato and paneer mixture. Dip them in maida paste, followed by letting the breadcrumbs stick to them.
- Heat up the oil in the pan, fry these balls.
Your potato lollipop is ready. When are you going to make this recipe at home? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Meanwhile, check out the entertaining Marathi show Zing Zing Zingaat streaming free on ZEE5.