1. Vikrant's role was written keeping Subodh Bhave in mind
Zee Marathi’s most popular show Tula Pahate Re starring Subodh Bhave and Gayatri Datar, has come to an end. But there are some facts about the serial that all fans must know. For starters, did you know that Vikrant’s character in the show was written keeping Subodh Bhave in mind?
Watch the last episode of TPR here.
According to a popular site, the makers believed that Subodh would be the perfect fit for the role. And they had even decided that if the superstar denies playing it, then they wouldn’t go ahead with the show!
2. Subodh said yes to the role within minutes
3. There was no audition for Gayatri
4. How much does Subodh get paid for each episode?
5. The show ended up having more episodes than decided
Initially, the serial was supposed to have around 200-250 episodes but got extended to 300. Also, Isha and Vikrant’s wedding was supposed to be shown around the 70th episode. But because their chemistry was so loved, the makers decided to extend the track and showed their wedding around the 100th episode.
6. The end of Tula Pahate Re was decided since the beginning
The makers had already decided how the serial would end and there has been no change in that track.
What will you miss the most about TPR? Tell us in the comments section below! Catch all the episodes of the show, streaming for free on ZEE5.