1. Black printed kurta with harem pants and kolhapuris
Abhijeet Khandekar is a man of many skills. The actor who is known for his role as Gurunath in Mazhya Navryachi Bayko, is not only a skilled performer but also a trendsetter when it comes to fashion. Abhijeet keeps uploading fashionable pictures on his Instagram account and rocks both western as well as Indian wear.
Watch an episode from his show here.
We bring you five best ethnic looks of the actor starting with this one where he looks handsome in a black printed kurta, which he wears with harem pants and kolhapuris.
2. White and red printed kurta with jeans and brown moccasins
3. Teal blue kurta with black harems and leather sandals
4. Yellow printed kurta and harems
5. Multi-coloured kurta with rolled up jeans and kolhapuris
This is our favourite look by the actor where he nails this ethnic style with a multi-coloured kurta, teamed with jeans and a pair of kolhapuris. Nicely done Gurunath!
Which of these looks do you like the most? Tell us in the comments section below! Catch all the episodes of Mazhya Navryachi Bayko, streaming for free on ZEE5 here.